How can I find tourist guide in Nepal?

meashkc

How can I find tourist guide in Nepal?

Post by meashkc » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:32 pm

My work mate want to visit Nepal on her holiday from Australia. She has asked me help.
She needs a tourist guide, accommodation etc. But unfortunately I don't know anything about it in Nepal.

Is there anyone who can give me a good info regarding this.
She need to stay in Kathmandu for 2 days and will leave for Mount Everest Base Camp. And return after 1 week and will leave after spending 2 days in Kathmandu.

I am sure she can find lots of books, maps etc in Thamel, but not sure whom to recommend.
Please help.

manoj.adhikari

Re: How can I find tourist guide in Nepal?

Post by manoj.adhikari » Sun May 03, 2015 11:50 am

meashkc wrote:My work mate want to visit Nepal on her holiday from Australia. She has asked me help.
She needs a tourist guide, accommodation etc. But unfortunately I don't know anything about it in Nepal.

Is there anyone who can give me a good info regarding this.
She need to stay in Kathmandu for 2 days and will leave for Mount Everest Base Camp. And return after 1 week and will leave after spending 2 days in Kathmandu.

I am sure she can find lots of books, maps etc in Thamel, but not sure whom to recommend.
Please help.

Hi,

Thanks for your query. Please be noted that in Nepal, for guided cultural tour ( Cultural tour represents visit of monuments and heritage site not trekking part)it is suggested to hire registered Guide as only they are permitted for guided tour and their association is Tourist Guide Association of Nepal. For your reference, client can visit monuments and temples on their own but it is suggested to take guide as they have brief historical knowledge of these places Further note that for trekking portion trekking guide is required as they are familiar with the trekking route. For the above inquiry, suggest you to visit and contact Travel Agency in Nepal with approx no of days with including tentative itinerary.

bibekadhikari

Re: How can I find tourist guide in Nepal?

Post by bibekadhikari » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:31 pm

The best is to book your tour from Nepal Tourist Agency. They will provide you everything like Food, Sight seen, trekking and tourist guide too. I have good experience with Travel Smith Nepal (www.travelsmithnepal.com). So i will also suggest you the same for Nepal Tour.

Social Media